Red Eye Constructions is a commercial builder of large infrastructure, primarily in the healthcare sector. With multiple construction projects on the go; technology plays a key part in allowing site construction staff to access information such as updated drawings, purchase orders, timesheets and collaboration tools in the cloud and on the corporate network.
These site offices needed to become an extension of the corporate network allowing secure access to Managed Print Services, CCTV, File Shares, Cloud Services, Phones and on-site Wi-Fi.
Being temporary sites, the solution needs to be fast to deploy, non-permanent and be able to work in regional and remote locations.
- Flipside Managed Network & Services Agreements,
- Flipside Managed SD-WAN (Multi Site Network)
- Flipside NOMAD 2 (Site office in a box)
- Flipside CCTV systems
- Managed Print Services
- All equipment deployed to site in ruggedized NOMAD 2 chassis
- 4G Internet access at site with optional antenna kits
- High quality on site colour printing of A3 and A4 for plans and drawings
- Fast on-site response to fix issues like failed printers
- Secure access back to Head Office Files & Applications via Managed WAN
- Secure Site Wi-Fi available for Red Eye Constructions Staff
- Centrally Managed printers deployed to site with unique staff codes for printing
- Cameras deployed up 6m poles with anti-tamper devices
- Cameras footage remotely accessible and regular snapshots taken and e-mailed to key staff
- Proactive Monitoring of all equipment under Managed Network & Services Agreements